Paydirt Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paydirt Express

Where putting the ball in the endzone means everything. Play Smart. Play Sim. Play to Win.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bigcolby24

bigcolby24

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 am

Hey guys,

thought I'd start a quick introductions thread so that we feel a little more human when we're badmouthing (I mean encouraging) each other ingame.

I'm Colby, live near Charlotte, NC. The Panthers are a fun team but I grew up on the 49ers. I'm 25 and am starting grad school next year (also near Charlotte).

My AIM (didn't use it for ages until this leauge) is bigcolby24 and my steam name is Caholbahey, though I'll try to be in the groupme pretty often. Feel free to contact me anytime about whatever.
Back to top Go down
wentzy08x

wentzy08x

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey guys, my name is Kyle. I'm from Cincinnati. Big Bengals, Reds, Notre Dame football, and Xavier basketball fan. PSN is K_WeNTZ08. Hit me up on there. Some big names in the NFL that went to my high school (St. Xavier) are Alex Albright (Cowboys LB) Greg Scruggs (Seahawks DL) and my biggest claim to fame is being able to say I graduated with Luke Kuechley (NFL's leading tackler with Carolina). I'm a pretty chill guy who visits the forum often.
Back to top Go down
BigJohnMic
Admin
BigJohnMic

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Guess I'll jump in on this. Commissioner McCann here Very Happy From Lexington, KY but reside in the Nati (Wentz, had no clue you lived here too Smile ). 27 year old with a wife and kid. Avid sports fan, and yes, UK Basketball is my 1st love. I'm just here trying to help and encourage people. Trying to treat people the way I wanna be treated, and love like Jesus Very Happy

Created this league in hopes to garner a good group of owners that enjoy CCM (formerly franchise mode) as much as I do. It's basically the only mode I play on Madden. Any questions, feel free to ask. Again, thank you guys for joining me on this ride. I hope this league can last for Madden's to come.
Back to top Go down
https://paydirtexpress.forumotion.com
wentzy08x

wentzy08x

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Great... just what we need.. another dang UK basketball fan lol where are you at in the nati?
Back to top Go down
BigJohnMic
Admin
BigJohnMic

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

wentzy08x wrote:
Great... just what we need.. another dang UK basketball fan lol where are you at in the nati?

Just moved from Deer Park to Norwood. I work at the Nordstrom in Kenwood. You?
Back to top Go down
https://paydirtexpress.forumotion.com
wentzy08x

wentzy08x

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Have a cousin that lives in deer park. I'm over near northgate mall. White oak area
Back to top Go down
NYTitan21

NYTitan21

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Aww that's cute!

Introductions Tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paydirt Express :: Chatter Box :: Paydirt Discussion-
Jump to: