Paydirt Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paydirt Express

Where putting the ball in the endzone means everything. Play Smart. Play Sim. Play to Win.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets get a chat up

Go down 
+2
SiientRiot
dabarber1974
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dabarber1974

dabarber1974

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:25 am

cant have a lg without a chat pick one out lets get it done
Back to top Go down
SiientRiot

SiientRiot

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm

You have aim?

Was thinking on making a aim chat blast, but Ill talk to Mic about making one on site if he wants to.
Back to top Go down
LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 pm

any simple chat room is a plus. (we have a game in realball SR)
Back to top Go down
NYTitan21

NYTitan21

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:50 am

XAT! XAT!
Back to top Go down
J_Mullins82

J_Mullins82

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:06 am

I honestly think the groupme chat is better cuz u add ppl to the group by their phone number and then even if they dont have a smart phone to dowload the app it can be sent to them as a text, we are using it in two lgs i am in and it works way better than AIM, and doesnt force ppl to have to join AIM or do a download if they dont want to.
Back to top Go down
LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:47 am

My anti Virus HATES AIM etc.

IMO, we should use everything we can. A chat room for talking and setting up games and being in while we play in case anything happens. Text, e-mails and PSN messages also to get in touch.

Plus groupme and anything else that is out there.

Back to top Go down
BigJohnMic
Admin
BigJohnMic

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:15 pm

As convenient as it is to probably use AIM, I have also been tinkering with GroupMe. It's pretty solid. I'll make a chat for GroupMe. It is free and easy to DL on your smartphone, tablet, iPod and etc. as well as easy to receive msgs if you dont have a smartphone.
Back to top Go down
https://paydirtexpress.forumotion.com
LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm old so i just have PCs, lol. Anything that works, I do like simple chat rooms etc but texting works
Back to top Go down
BigJohnMic
Admin
BigJohnMic

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 4:52 pm

I created a GroupMe group called "Paydirt Express". I sent an invite to every owners email address or cell phone. Let me know if you did not get it.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to post an XAT chat on the homepage of the forum, I'm all ears.
Back to top Go down
https://paydirtexpress.forumotion.com
LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Maddendaddy has a free chat room, one of my leagues is using it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lets get a chat up Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets get a chat up   lets get a chat up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get a chat up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paydirt Express :: Chatter Box :: Paydirt Discussion-
Jump to: