Paydirt Express
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paydirt Express

Where putting the ball in the endzone means everything. Play Smart. Play Sim. Play to Win.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 Picks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiientRiot

SiientRiot

Week 3 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Picks   Week 3 Picks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:44 am

Giants and Panthers
Panthers have been on a roll the past 2 weeks, and with Kirk being not so active and I have no idea what or how he plays. I see Panthers rolling past him.

Final Score: 35-14 Panthers

Buccs and Cowboys
XML Showdown... Soop hasnt got the ball rolling with the Buccs, way diff team then the Phins eh? Wink and Jam, Well... Jam will be Jam.

Final Score: 24-17 Cowboys

Rams and Bears
Now I dont know much about either, but from the looks of it, Rams guy knows how to play and so do the Bears. I see this one being close and QB play being the difference. Can Urlacher and Co. stop the cheesy runs by Pryor? I think so..

Final Score: 17-14 Bears

49ers and Vikings
P Willis and company put a lock on Purple Jesus..

Final Score: 28-10 49ers

Lions and Titans
Will Titans internet work this week? Will Megatron face the CPU or a user? Either way he has a big game.

Final Score: 31-20 Lions

Bengals and Skins
Lilgame continues to struggle with his skins, and Mic.... Well the Ginger is not the answer. This is a sloppy one.

Final Score: 10-7 Skins

Chiefs and Saints
Blammers will run with Charles and Press with Flowers... Sack will throw INTs a plenty..

Final Score: 21-7 Chiefs

Jets and Phins
Gotta go with MiM, and since he has a D now, he prob more scary. Phins, I dont really know, But if MiM can stop the run, he'll have it.

Final Score: 17-10 Jets

Bills and Browns
If this game gets played and not simmed, I see a close one, and I really hope Bills win..

Final Score: 31-7 Bills

Jags and Colts
Has Colby found his stride? Or is it one week on, one week off? Will MJD run on Colts new run D? I think so.. MJD goes huge and makes Colby trade more!

Final Score: 35-21 Jags

Eagles and Cards
I have nothing else to say, besides Kap rolls Eagles.

Final Score: 35-3

Falcons and Chargers
Funny one, Indo faces his fav team, Will he beat them for a W? I dont think so, His D will continue to struggle

Final Score: 31-28 Chargers

Texans and Broncos
I have heard Broncos be a powerhouse.. Lets see how it goes, Ill pick him to win, and win big.

Final Score: 35-10 Broncos

Steelers and Raiders
Hass cheeses Mike Wallace and wins.

Final Score: 21-7 Steelers

Pats and Ravens
I would like to say I win, cause BSA is a bum. But it will be close and can go either way.

Final Score: 21-17 Pats

Packers and Seahawks
Neo puts the clamps and Rogers and Co. Lynch beastmodes on em!

Final Score: 21-7 Hawks

These are my picks for the week, Ill tally em up after and keep score. You guys are all welcome add your own picks without the score if you dont want to and ill keep track of everyones record to see who wins at the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
SiientRiot

SiientRiot

Week 3 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Picks   Week 3 Picks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:07 pm

BUMPPPP
Back to top Go down
BigJohnMic
Admin
BigJohnMic

Week 3 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Picks   Week 3 Picks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm

I tell you what, you probably hit my game's nail on the head. After I lose to South's Browns, I am not looking forward to visiting Game's Skins.
Back to top Go down
https://paydirtexpress.forumotion.com
BigJohnMic
Admin
BigJohnMic

Week 3 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Picks   Week 3 Picks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Btw, I'm loving the start of your weekly pick 'em. Will be fun to see!
Back to top Go down
https://paydirtexpress.forumotion.com
jameryd22

jameryd22

Week 3 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Picks   Week 3 Picks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Haha 35-3 is tough for the Cards, even if it's Kap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 3 Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Picks   Week 3 Picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3 Picks
Page 1 of 1